Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome To Wonderland

Well, I'm not usually one for this 'blogging', or whatever you'd like to call it, but my sister has a blog and I want to keep in touch with her.

So, I'll give it a try.

I'm not quite sure what I can blog about.

I like make-up, but to be frank, I'm not very intelligent in that type of area. I do wear make-up every day, but the only real make-up 'tricks' I know is how to make yourself look like a child and how to make yourself look like an anime character.

I do love to cosplay, but then again, I'm only an ametuer for that as well. I know how to throw together a costume of my favourite characters. I know how to act exactly like the character I'm cosplaying as, as well as what part in a skit would suit my character best.


Me, cosplaying as my Death Note OC Jonas.


My problem is that I cosplay alone because I come from a smaller, un-educated town that doesn't know enough about anime to tell the two Italy's apart or name at least five anime characters off the top of their head. In this day of age, most people have heard at least of Naruto and Bleach. The people in this town probably couldn't even tell you what 'Hello Kitty' was.





In case you're wondering, North Italy is the happy one.



I do love to roleplay and write books, and I'm pretty darn good at it too. The problem with that is that posting artworks and poetry on your blog makes you seem like some emo kid who is just trying to fit in with the fads.

Yes, I do write poetry, but I'm more into roleplaying at the moment. I create a character of my own, think up a backstory, draw up some poses and voila: It's ready for gaiaonline. It's a little bit frusterating trying to roleplay online though, considering that most of the people on that site are high school students, and I start work when everyone else is going home. I guess that's the price we must pay to make money, right?

So, really, I guess all I want to say is that my blog isn't a daily blog, or a make-up blog, or something some teenager just created for 'followers'. My blog is something I created for fun; something to document the short about of time that I have to live in. No matter who we are, and where we come from, we all have something we have in common: We are all running out of time on this broken down planet we come home. I'm pretty sure that most of us are also out there to enjoy it.

So sit back, relax, and take a look into the Wonderland that I have created for the world to see: The wonderful story of life, and everything and everyone who is enjoying it.


Picture done by LanWu of deviantart.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! :) I don't really care that much. :) I just want to know who is reading my blog, but people don't frickin' follow! I want to know who is reading mine so I can read theirs...ya know? And I know that there are more than 11 people reading mine. :/ Hahaha. I am really looking forward to you posting more! We can be blog friends! :P

    ReplyDelete